Criterium-Williams Engineers can exceed the scope of a typical foundation evaluation and provide a full structural evaluation. Our evaluation will determine how the home’s structural systems are performing and what, if any, remedial measures our necessary. If remedial measures are needed, we will provide you with the information necessary to solicit competent and competitive bids from local repair companies.
A full structural evaluation consists of the following components:
Site Visit (typically 2-3 hours)
- Custom floor plans generated (1st floor)
- Relative elevation measurements taken (1st floor)
- Representative distress inventory recorded
- Limited visual inspection of crawl space (if pier & beam)
- Limited visual inspection of attic framing
- Limited visual inspection of balconies, decks and columns/posts
Analysis & Report
- Statistical modeling of foundation movement profile
- Generation of level distortion heat map
- Analysis of foundation and framing performance
- Report generated with opinion & recommendations
Let us provide you with peace of mind when it comes to understanding the condition of your home’s structural systems. Contact us to learn more.